Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big News!!


Of course, the birth of Ella Amberley takes precedence on all of my blogs. She is the sun, moon, and stars above. I can't describe how perfect she is. To see is to believe. I'm sad my family in Albuquerque can't see her tiny face, to hold her and feel her love. You will all have to be satisfied with pictures on this and "ma petite-fille" blog including a video.

Now at home, my little family is trying to get back into some type of schedule including the boyz going to school, daddy going to work and mommy adding another baby to the brood. Hard to believe my own mother had 5 children. What was she thinking? I could have been the baby instead of my sister, Judy! But, I love my baby sister so I'm glad she didn't stop with me. And Jayden, Jaxson and Addison feel the same way about their new little sister, Ella. They already love her after only 7 days.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Congratulations Janine! I hadn't heard about the newest grandbaby! And can you believe it...we have another one too...born on April 11 - and her name is Elliana. Fun to have these bunches of kiddos around to bring smiles to our faces, yes?

How is Summer Breeze coming along?