Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

I have been remiss at keeping my blogs up to date. I hope to do better this year.  Currently the good news abounds! I can say the end of 2012 was a real test, and I passed it with flying colors.  During Halloween, I was in SFO with hubby who had surgery at the UCSF Hospital.  We made 3 trips to and back, the last one was grueling and I don't care if I ever go back to the City on the Bay.  I met some fantastic people, esp. at the Belvedere B&B, where I stayed at while Tom was hospitalized.Tom was home for 6wks recuperating. Now I know what retirement will be like!
Last month I had a CT scan and there was no boogy man in my body! I am considered to be in remission! I am so grateful. Now we can plan another trip to southern France!

1 comment:

LG-NM said...

Glad to feel your positive vibes Dear Friend. Tomorrow's your BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you're in remission and that Tommy's fully recoved (?) Took a peek into your past year and I see that you've been as busy as ever. We need to have a real "conversation" I have too many questions to write them all down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Janine! Love, Louise