Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome to 2008


Addison and Jayden
Jaxson and Addison



Gucci
Rylee

Lots of us make resolutions for the new year. This year I have a goal of staying in closer touch with my friends. I challenge all of you to do the same. That means I'll hear from you more as well. I also want to get back into shape. Becoming 57 soon, I need to revitilize what muscle I have left and doing so also gets my mind in better shape, too. After 2 years of hiatus, I am back to the gym taking classes that get my heart rate up, lifting weights to decrease constant injuries and plan on going at least 2 times a week. My doggies keep me walking almost daily. Gucci and Rylee are good pals to keep me going.
More activity with my grandsons will keep me hopping. Jayden is starting T-Ball soon and Jaxson and Addison will need to be chased at the games. Ah Grandma-hood. I love it!
Our remodel is in full swing. By summer we hope to be in our new bedroom. Tommy is working hard to get it finished. So far we have new plumbing, new electrical, new paint exterior and next is drywall, carpet and a new attitude! I love being back in Grover Beach!

No comments: